Guitar class in Denver designed exclusively for MOMS
Finally, a daytime class for you to unwind, de-stress, and play some guitar and sing some songs! After yoga and before you pick up the kids, do something nice for yourself.
Total Beginner (101)
Mondays at 11am-12pm starting January 7th- February 25 – $250 total!
- Learn the basics of the guitar; how to hold the instrument, using a pick, how to pluck strings, how to fret notes, basic riffs and chords
- Learn how to play open chords, read guitar tabs, and play songs you love
- Gain an understanding of basic musical concepts such as pitch, tone, rhythm, harmony, etc.
- 8 week class, all materials provided
Not So Beginner and Intermediate (102)
Tuesdays at 11am to 12pm starting January 7th. $120 per month
- Learn how to play TONS of your favorite songs
- Learn how to blend into a group jam setting, and general music etiquette
- Learn how to “arrange” music so that it is playable in different configurations and instrumentations
- Just dang play! Sing. Laugh. It’s a blast